Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lost ~

30 June 2010 , Tired ......




A lot happened since my Degree started .
Tired ......

World will not be perfect for me !!
As i am still here ......

What must i do ??
To get there ......

But the most important question is actually :

" Can i actually reach there ?? "

Or it is just my stupid , childish dream .....

Tired ... Lost ... Hesitated ...

... again ...

Need a solid reason ,
I need to have a reason to " Chiong " ,
Cause i already lost myself .

I became lazy ,
I haven done anything related to the future i desired ,

Just by giving excuse that

" Degree have a lot of works !! "

Is it true ?
Or i am already lost my reason to go on .......

I really do not want to became just a mere Graphic Designer la !!!

I want something more ......

But i am now strength-less ......






No comments:

Post a Comment