Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A little bit nearer .......

8 July 2010 , ....................


Each step u take bring u a little bit closer to what u desired ,
so stay firm to what u are doing now ,
the deeper u go ,
the harder for u to actually let go !!!



ShinKaruna


Trying , trying and still trying !!

But still believing miracle could happen .

Why ?

Maybe it's just my stupidity who seriously taken control over my mind !!
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha .....................




That day i am walking toward school ,
I bump into some people on the way back ,
They are walking too ,
but they are walking very slow , very slow ,
.........or i am too fast ...........




Trying to stay within the path ,
but finally i begin to shiver ,

Is this really possible ?

z

Aaaaarrrgggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh ............

Walau eh ,
what am i thinking !!

I am Shing / ShinKaruna .
I am somebody ,
I am not normal !!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment