Saturday, June 19, 2010

不公平 ? What the hell !!

20 June 2010 , Boiled !!!

Photomanipulating Learning


" If you have the skill to express ur idea ,
Just go for it !! "

WHY i would be categorized with those who never work hard to acquired those skill ,
I have been working like hell to actually obtained what i have today .

But ,
I can't used it ......

" Because it is not fair for those who have no experience handling computer skill . "

Nice excuse !!

Would it be fair for me ?
I will had a hard time handling wet media !!

I am from science stream ,
How the hell i would noe how to use poster color like those from art stream ??

Art is about skill ,
But ,
Design is about expression !!

This actually triggered my anger !!

Fine !!

I'll try ,
not just simply try to master the wet media !

But i'll try to overpass those who are good in handling wet media !!


1 comment:

  1. shin...
    dun get angry on tat...
    mayb i duno wat is going on...
    but i will support u all the time ^^
    gambateh
    dong zhi dong zhi

    ReplyDelete