Tuesday, June 15, 2010

不知天高地厚 !! Degree life 1st Post ......

15 June 2010 , Exhausted ......


In Degree now ,
Graphic Design and Multimedia .


An un-enjoyable journey awaits me ,
yet ,
the naive-d me still believed that i could do it ..........

Afraid ,
Scared ,
Hesitated ,
I wanted to be perfect for every works ,
Because i scared that i might choose the wrong field to study .

To proof that ,
i am doing my best now .....

The consequences for being the best ,
The envies leer u received from everyone .

" 心机重 "

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha .

Let me tell u something ,
I am a perfectionist in doing creative works ,
I come here prepared ,
so what if my 心机重 ,
I do not come to Degree to fool around and get a simple cert ,
I have a dream ,
An impossible dream ,
And
I am trying to archive it ,
Do not mess with me ,
or else ......

Who know what a desperate guy can do .......
I can be the devil , the antagonist of ur life story ......

Hahahahahahahaha !!





1 comment:

  1. ==''
    wat a blog...
    but i likt ur 心机重 ^^
    i also try to do it better n better...
    although my tutor said tat im ok...
    but when i see others' work hor...
    i feel like my work soooooooo childish...
    so i re-do it again!
    must b better than them!

    ReplyDelete