Friday, March 19, 2010

Review on " Product Innovation Competition"

19 March 2010 , Still Alive ..... Omg !! How hot can it be getting ..... Guys , save the earth pls !!

From my frenz blog , i see myself in a picture , with them - CYJ , Shiang , Jason doing " Dong Chi Dong Chi " pose after winning the competition sure bring back a lot of wonderful memories .

Group Photo After Winning

The Legendary " Dong Chi " Pose !!

Yay , 1st place we won , what a delight moment of my life , i actually win something using our field of expertise - Art and Design .

Yeah , we showed them , we are Graphic Design Student who manage to beat down those business streams' student ( Graphic Design is not the worst course in UTAR !!) in a marketing based competition !!

I am the one to actually joined this competition , and i pulled those frenz of mine to help me out !! Sorry for created a busy week for u all .........

Sorry ya .... haha !!

A very big thank you to all who supported us throughout the process !! I think if some thing similar pop up again , will u all participate ? With me again ? Haha , another journey to the Hell !!

" Dong Chi Dong Chi "




No comments:

Post a Comment