Monday, March 22, 2010

Not Appreciated !!

23 March 2010 , ANGRY !!

When i get back my MATH result for my mid-term today , i feel ANGRY !!

Why , i never feel that math is so stupid !! To me , i feel free when i do math , but this time , we must write down all the steps for each calculation including some stupid text !!

Sometime , we are not being appreciated by others . Maybe they are blindfolded .

" People tend to look out their own window , maybe we should try to look through other window ! "

We are being ignored , thrown aside !!

Not fair , we have our own attitude and our way of doing things ( our personality which make us different from each other !! ) .

Like i am taking Graphic Design , i love to design things , people might look at me as an academically weak person who have no other choice except for graphic design !!

Like hell i care , i dun even care !! I'll show them , I'll make them repent for the word they said !!

Something i draw for MY Beloved UTAR !!




No comments:

Post a Comment