Sunday, March 21, 2010

我不是这样 !! ( I'm not like this !! )

21 March 2010 , ...... erh~ ( stomach-ache`z !! )


They are waiting ~

Human Love to wait , hoping for miracle to happen , wishes that maybe someday , their " Prince " will come and save the day !!

I do not want to be like that !!

I believe everything we gain are obtain through our own efforts , so i really , really respect those who really succeed in their life with their own efforts !!

We must believe in our own S.O.W.T !!

S ~ Strength = Our abilities !!
Appreciate it , accept it , don't waste it !!

O ~ Opportunity = Luck which
we must grabbed when it come by !!

W ~ Weakness = Overcome it ,
or at least make it your " Specialties " !!

T ~ Thread = Enemies !! Find
some to compare urself with those people , u will definitely improve !!

If u really make it , and u will look upon these pictures and said ,

" I am not like this , and I won't be like this !! "

" 我不是这样 , 我不会变成这样 !! "


Actually this blog is inspired by my frenz blogz , thank S7VeN !!

1 comment: