Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Home-d .......

7 April 2010 , nostalgic-ing .......



Home-d

That day ,
When i get into the coach which took me away from my home ,
to Petaling Jaya for to begin my University life ,
I knew that i am already not belong to my childhood's home anymore .

I am not a kid anymore , I
had become a " Dream Catcher " !
I no longer a child in protection ,
I become too selfish ,
I chosen " Dream " over family ......

Am i right , or i'll face my repentance later ......

But i refused to acknowledge that i am not a local Penang people anymore ,
I purposely left some of my importance document in my home in Penang ,
Just for excuse so that i will come back for it .......

But my family member let me go ......
They know my " Dream " are importance to me !!

I am still a selfish little human ,
I should give my love and protection to my parent and brother/sister ,
But i can't ,
Nothing i can do ,
I was too ' ambitious ' !!

Surely many people feel the same way i do !

So ,
Not to let my family down ,
I'll archive something ,
I'll show them ,
I am their son ,
Their Big Brother ,
I'll let them proud !!

1 comment:

  1. way the go man...
    keep holdin on to ur dreams..
    talent is what u have
    time will show...

    good luck, boss...!

    ReplyDelete