Friday, April 16, 2010

Don't test me !!

17 April 2010 , IGNITED !!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone tend to think that they are right every time ,
can't others have their own thoughts and opinions ?


Human have their own limit and boundary ...........
I think you have cross the line too over this time !!!


I am being more patient to you more than other can be , but u used my patient !!


If i have my point of views , u would said that i complained a lot .

Then , when u voice out ur thoughts , should i just blindly agree ?


I had done so many favor for u , in return , u giv me this :

" I am very sienz with u already , i duwan to talk to u adi .... "
THEN TURNED UR FACE AWAY FROM ME !!


That time also , u ask for my help to draw something for u ...
After i had finished it , u said :

" U make me no mood nia , if i know earlier , i will nvr ask u to draw for me !! "
AGAIN , U TURNED UR FACE AWAY FROM ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O.K. !

Fine !!
I dun care anymore , u can do watever u wan !!
This is me , accept it or just ignore me if do not like my way of thinking !!


Dun always think that u are a "PRINCE" , and everyone need to obey u !!

Dun just think that only u are Prince in ur home back in hometown , everyone is also a prince or princess back in their origin home !!

Now u are living with a friend , not a servant !!

Do ur chores and keep the room clean .

I can clean the room , but we are already here for like 1 year oredi , still u nvr clean the room we shared , i am the one to do everything , is it fair ?

Imagine , u live with others ( not me ) ,
U will be scolded like f'ck d !!

I'll give u one more chance , one more limit of patient !!

This time , if u still dare to cross it , u will know what will happen to our fraternity !!



3 comments:

  1. shin...
    wat happen to u ??
    u angry me ?? or ??
    if is me then sry...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relax la , not u la ... hahaha ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ==''
    i tot is me...
    how scare am i ==''

    ReplyDelete